WHY WORK AT THE CENTRE?
Do you want to be part of a dynamic, committed team and a stimulating work environment? The CSC Vanier offers services to the community of Vanier and its surroundings, in order to strengthen the well-being and quality of life of people. It is an employer that offers employment advantages that are in tune with the best market practices and that is based on the highest standards in terms of equity, diversity and inclusion.
The Vanier CSC is a French-operating workspace that offers:
- An atmosphere that promotes collaboration, exchanges and inclusion.
- Group insurance and employee assistance program effective immediately upon hiring.
- 5% Vanier CSC contribution to your RRSP.
- Four weeks of vacation, three days of personal leave, 15 sick days and 13 statutory holidays per year.
- Professional training offered regularly in connection with a multitude of transferable skills.
- Summer schedule with reduced hours and closing of the Center at lunchtime.
- Access to heated and secure underground parking or outdoor parking at very low cost.
- Offices in the heart of Vanier, a neighborhood that abounds with small cafés, good restaurants, parks and green spaces for break time!
*The Vanier CSC operates in French. Most positions require an ability to speak in French and in English and/or another language (an asset).
HR PRESS RELEASES
- July 12th 2023: Angéline Bernadin, new Director of Family Services at the Vanier CSC. Read more...